- Rosti Expert Analytical Systems
- Application Development
- Process Management
- Contract Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Tooling Capabilities
- Case Studies
R&D in Rosti is essentially a confidential process undertaken for our customers and therefore subject to Non Disclosure Agreements. However we can list a few generic solutions to indicate extensive scope of Application Development that Rosti have undertaken in various business sectors.
Domestic Appliances & Consumer Electronics
- Large Stack Moulds with sequential gating for 600mm decorative rings.
- High Density large ring electroplating process solutions.
- Process development for 600mm PET windows with magnification properties.
- Process development for 3.5bar pressure vessels. More than 15 million produced.
- Development support for "Product Creation Teams" in UK, India, China, Italy, Germany.
- Development of new structural components using gas assisted moulding.
- Conversion of complex multi-component metals and plastics assemblies to two component multi-function replacements.
- Highly automated moulding & welding of 2 half spheres of beer can widgets with 100% in process detection
- 2-way T Valve design and concept development for medical applications
- Higher tear-to-leak ratio for mineral water caps
- Patented one step, one component, break seal & open pack closure system, product & process development
- Automated moulding and assembly of soap dispensers
- Lid-in-lid package development and line engineering
- Tooling & Process development for two component inlet manifolds systems.
- Tooling & Process development for automotive pedals.
- Advanced painting processes & laser etching solutions for scratch proof paint.
- Complex geometry vibration welding.
Medical & Healthcare
- High volume manufacturing solutions for after care liquid food dispensing systems.
- Product Creation for blood & urine dialysis systems.
Product Creation and Process Solutions require creativity that is deliverable and cost effective. At Rosti our successful innovation is derived from a highly competent analysis of risk – and Rosti has embraced this in its appointment of high competence individuals and systems, these services can be accessed readily in all locations globally. See "Expert Analytical Systems"
Rosti will – and often does - invest significant resource in exploring the hidden opportunities that will benefit our customer at the initial project tendering stage. Because of our contributions over the years, many of Rosti’s customers employ us for rapid concurrent engineering programmes, because we demonstrate and deliver solutions on time.